Interested to become a Certified Management Accountant (CMA), USA but do not hold a Bachelors degree?? It remained a big challenge for many fellows for years but finally…. the solution is out!! The education requirements have been modified to allow the option of either a Bachelor degree or a related Professional Certification.
To become a certified CMA, candidates must satisfy one of the following education requirements and submit verification of education to ICMA.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- A partial listing of accredited International and US institutions is available at: http://univ.cc/world.php
- Degrees that are not accredited must be evaluated by an independent agency. A listing of these agencies can be found at aice-eval.org or http://www.naces.org/members.htm.
- If the candidate cannot locate the college or the university on the accredited listing, please contact us at email@example.com
- Verification: All transcripts should be mailed directly from the college or university to the address below. If the candidate cannot submit his/her transcripts, please mail us a notarized copy.
- A listing of approved certifications can be found here.
- Verification: An official letter from approved certifying organization confirming the candidate is a qualified member should be mailed directly from the certifying organization to the address below.
All education verification needs to be submitted in English and must include the IMA member number.”
Good Luck future CMAs. 🙂