AICPA’s CPA program is globally recognized and top demand qualification if you are interested to become a public accountant. There will be 4 exams:
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Regulation (REG)
Interested to know more about:
- CPA value in the market?
- CPA vs. other certification – comparison
- Eligibility criteria for CPA
- Exams structure and pass rate
- Where to study for CPA exams?
- Cost associated – training, books, exams etc.
- Future with CPA – Career prospects