The CFA Program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage.
- The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career.
- The self-paced, online format makes it easier for you to continue working while you complete the program.
- Completing the CFA Program shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
There are 3 levels in CFA program:
- Level I: Focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools
- Level II: Emphasizes the application of investment tools and concepts with a focus on the valuation of all types of assets
- Level III: Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning
Interested to know more about:
- CFA value in the market?
- CFA vs. other certification – comparison
- Eligibility criteria for CFA
- Exams structure and pass rate
- Where to study for CFA exams?
- Cost associated – training, books, exams etc.
- Future with CFA – Career prospects