The CMA® credential is your key to greater career potential. Pursue the CMA and demonstrate your mastery of the critical accounting and financial management skills needed on the job today. CMAs earn the credential through work experience, a rigorous two-part exam, and continuing education.
The new CMA exam format consists of two parts:
- Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control
- Part 2: Financial Decision Making
Interested to know more about:
- CMA value in the market?
- CMA vs. other certification – comparison
- Eligibility criteria for CMA
- Exams structure and pass rate
- Where to study for CMA exams?
- Cost associated – training, books, exams etc.
- Future with CMA – Career prospects