For more than 65 years, SHRM has served the human resources profession. To meet business needs, SHRM has established two competency-based certifications:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) for early- and mid-career professionals
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) for senior-level practitioners.
SHRM regards the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP as the new global standard in certification for the HR profession.
Interested to know more about:
- SHRM certifications value in the market?
- SHRM certifications vs. other certification – comparison
- Eligibility criteria for SHRM certifications
- Exams structure and pass rate
- Where to study for SHRM certifications exams?
- Cost associated – training, books, exams etc.
- Future with SHRM certifications – Career prospects